Terms & Conditions
None of the material on this website may be published, broadcast, re-written or re-distributed in any form without the expressed written permission of Executive Headhunters Ltd or the copyright holder of the material.
However, any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, and print any document(s) or image(s) published by Executive Headhunters on its WWW server or any other published source provided that:
Reference to Executive Headhunters is made when the document(s) or image(s) is used, as follows: ©MMVI Executive Headhunters
The document is used for informational purposes only,
The document is used for personal and non-commercial purposes only,
The document will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media,
No modifications of any documents are made.
Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Note that any product, process or technology described in a document on this server may be subject of other Intellectual Property Rights reserved by Executive Headhunters and not licensed hereunder.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indications of origin displayed in this website (“Trademarks”) are owned by Executive Headhunters or a third party who has granted Executive Headhunters a right to use them in this website. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting the browser or user of this website the right to use any Trademark displayed in this site without the written permission of the owner of the Trademark.
By using this website you agree that:
- If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Executive Headhunters Web Site, or with any of these terms and conditions of use, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website
- You will be bound by these Rules of Use. executive-headhunters reserves the right to revise the Rules of Use at any time, without notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes. The permission granted herein by Executive Headhunters may be terminated at any time without cause or notice
- You may not, without express permission from Executive Headhunters, take any pages from this Web Site and reformat and display them. You also may not mirror any pages on your website,
- Your use of this website does not create a license or any other rights in Executive Headhunters trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Executive Headhunters are not responsible for the content of, nor aware of all sites that are linked to this website. The fact that another website is linked to this website does not imply that:
- Executive Headhunters sponsors, licenses, endorses, is affiliated with or is otherwise connected to the site, the products or services described therein or its owner,
- Executive Headhunters have authorised the linked site to use any trademark, trade name, logo or other trademarked or copyrighted material of executive-headhunters.
In general, Executive Headhunters believe that persons who make information available on the World Wide Web or in newsgroups do so with the expectation that such information will be publicly and widely available. Executive Headhunters further believes that its making newsgroup postings and links to publicly accessible Web pages available at this site is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the Web and Usenet communications media;
We may, from time to time, ask demographic or personal preference questions. You are never required to answer these questions. This data may be used, generically and not assigned to specific customers, for identification of overall site demographics, user preferences and tastes. Executive Headhunters will never wilfully disclose individually identifiable information about its clients to any third party without first receiving that users specific permission;
We catalogue traffic patterns throughout the site, including identifying browser and system data. We gather this data to optimise site conditions for our users. This data, with no personal information, may also be provided to advertisers and potential advertisers so they may better evaluate their advertising options;
We may occasionally send you e-mail to provide you with information we think you may find useful. Additionally, if you take advantage of any email notification features, you will receive updates as frequently as warranted. Any email you receive from us will contain unsubscribe instructions should you wish to no longer receive e-mail from Executive Headhunters
Nothing on any Executive Headhunters document shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Executive Headhunters or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content and Liability Disclaimer
Executive Headhunters shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, Executive Headhunters and third party information is provided “AS IS”. Executive Headhunters disclaim all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Registered Office Executive Headhunters Ltd.,Stocks Court, 18/20 Old Market Place, Altrincham, Cheshire. WA144DF
Registered in England under number : 05592776
VAT No. : 876 2099 87
Keep me Updated