Our client has an exciting opportunity for a UK Sales Director to join their global team.
About The Company:
Our client are a growing renewable energy organisation who facilitate and develop a range of hydro, solar and wind projects across Europe and the Americas. The Executive Team has a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the renewables space, and are involved in the end to end cycle of all projects from development and construction through to decommissioning of the plant.
Due to their continued success and desire to provide renewable energy across all areas of the globe, they are looking to bring on board a Sales Director who can help secure new developments in the UK.
UK Sales Director – The Role:
This is a key hire for the business and will take the lead on securing new developments across the UK. It will get involved in spotting new greenfield project opportunities, negotiations with land owners and external investors and co-ordinate budgets and project costs. The role will suit someone who can sell the big picture, work with private equity organisations and can utilise their networks to secure new developments.
UK Sales Director – Key Responsibilities:
– Spot and develop potential greenfield project opportunities
– Negotiate with landowners, external investors, local authorities for lease or acquisition agreements
– Ensure the success of the complete development lifecycle, from development to decommission, and provide support during the due-diligence phase
– Be the UK face of the organisation, providing expertise on the renewable energy space
UK Sales Director – You:
– At least 5 years’ experience within the renewable energy development space
– Track record of securing new business over long and detailed sales cycles
– Ability to communicate at all levels
– Proactive in your approach, will get involved in all aspects of sales, new business and project management
UK Sales Director – Benefits:
– Autonomous role, with the ability to shape and make the role your own
– Remote based working, with support from the owners who have over 20 years’ experience in the field
– Regular company wide incentives
To submit your CV for this exciting UK Sales Director opportunity, please click on Apply for this Role.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.