Our client has an exciting opportunity for a UK Head of Corporate Communications to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a leading multinational FMCG organisation with a fantastic reputation in the market as being one of the industry’s leading players. With over 50 subsidiaries, the company is continuing to grow and transform, operating in an agile manner in order to become the number one player in the market.
As they look to establish their UK presence, they are looking to bring on board a Head of Corporate Communication for the UK.
UK Head of Corporate Communications – The Role:
The role will be responsible for all internal and external corporate communication across the UK, whilst also providing support when needed across mainland Europe. The role will shape the corporate communication function for the UK. It will develop and manage relationships with key players in the UK media as well as the industry key trade-media. It will relay all key messages, achievements and strategy and help to raise the profile of the business in the UK.
UK Head of Corporate Communications – Key Responsibilities:
– Develop and execute the corporate communications strategy for internal and external communications for the UK
– Establish and build lasting relationships with the major UK media outlets
– Manage critical moments when required in order to alleviate any potential risks and ensure positive messages are circulated
– Implement any local (and global) initiatives to foster a positive culture within the business, developing the UK policy for internal communications
UK Head of Corporate Communications – You:
– Min. 10 years’ experience with corporate communications
– Prior experience of working within a large multinational organisation
– Proven experience with internal and external communications, with the ability to communicate at all levels across all departments
– Will be agile in your approach, able to act on your own initiative
UK Head of Corporate Communications – Benefits:
– Flexible working with brand new offices in the heart of London
– Local and global company-wide social events
– Dedicated staff development and training
– Competitive bonus scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting UK Head of Corporate Communications opportunity, please click Apply for this Role now!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.