Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Director to join a leading software organisation within the property sector.
About The Company:
Our client is the UK arm of a leading software organisation within the property sector. They have over 70 years’ experience providing ERP and IT solutions to a range of mid to large size organisations covering social housing, private housing and commercial housing. The UK business currently sits at a £20M turnover and the board have ambitious plans to double the size of the business within the next few years, having heavily invested in a new SaaS based product that is close to launch.
Sales & Marketing Director – The Role:
As a result of continued growth and business transformation, they are looking to bring on board a Sales & Marketing Director for the UK who can play a key role in driving the revenue of the business for the next 5 years. The role will focus on setting the sales and marketing strategy, empowering, and leading the team, and be a key point of contact for their customers. You will be a part of the UK Senior Leadership Team and will be asked to contribute ideas and initiatives from day one.
Sales & Marketing Director – Key Responsibilities:
– Develop, implement, and execute the UK Sales strategy
– Empower, manage, and support the sales and marketing team, developing them into a high-performing commercial team
– Collaborate with other leaders in different regions, sharing best practice and new ideas
Sales & Marketing Director – You:
– It is essential that you have knowledge and experience of the property sector, in particular social housing and/or private housing clients
– Previous experience of working in a SaaS based business
– Ability to manage high performing sales teams
Sales & Marketing Director – Benefits:
– The organisation has been able to hit business goals despite the pandemic and offer remote working for all employees
– Can make a key contribution to wider business strategy from day one
– Fantastic empowering and entrepreneurial culture within the business and wider group
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales & Marketing Director opportunity, please click ‘Apply for this Role’.
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.