Do you have experience leading sales teams within the Utilities space? Are you looking to work within an ambitious organisation and play a crucial role in their future growth?
About The Company:
Our client is a leading £120M reactive maintenance organisation within the utilities space. They provide a range of services including boiler repairs, drainage services, electrical fault finding and water treatment to a range of sectors including rail, commercial settings, residential and industrial plants.
In recent years they have grown organically and through acquisition whilst maintaining their collaborative and supportive ethos. Due to their continued growth and ambitious plans for the future, they are looking to bring on board a proactive Sales Director who can play a key part in driving future sales.
Sales Director – The Role:
It will be the most senior person for sales and new business within the organisation, and act as an ambassador for the business at networking events and client site visits. It will develop a high performing team, creating a positive and collaborative culture. The aim of the role initially is to increase the number of jobs per year by 25%.
Sales Director – Key Responsibilities:
– Create, develop and implement the sales strategy for the business
– Act as an ambassador for the organisation, sharing key insight of the sector to clients and colleagues
– Provide input into wider business strategy including sustainability and employee wellbeing initiatives
– Spot and address any issues, providing solutions to the team and peers
– Coach, mentor and develop the team, succession planning for the future
Sales Director – You:
– Proactive approach to sales, providing solutions to existing and potential clients
– Strong track record of sales success within the utilities sector
– Experience leading high performing teams
– Positive attitude towards making a difference
Sales Director – Benefits:
– Financially strong organisation in a fantastic position to drive growth
– Autonomous role – ability to shape the role
– Direct access to the main board – able to make decisions quickly
– Quarterly and annual incentives
For further information about this exciting Sales Director opportunity, please click on Apply for this Role below.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.