Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Director to join a leading public sector construction organisation.
About The Company:
Our client is a £40M turnover construction organisation with a strong history of winning and delivering public sector work. They have worked on projects covering highway specifications, groundworks, structural work and landscaping. The business has been experiencing steady growth over the past decade and has a strong blend of experienced and junior employees. They have a fantastic reputation with clients (usually Local Authority), and where possible will add additional services to provide added value to their projects.
Regional Director – The Role:
As a result of continued growth, they are looking to bring on board a Regional Director who can take full responsibility for their Northern Region (everything from Manchester to the Scottish Border). The role will be responsible for the day to day running of the region, its P&L, all commercial activity and ensuring that high standards of work is maintained. It is a multifaceted role that will have a significant impact on the future growth of the business and opportunities for progression in the long-term.
Regional Director – Key Responsibilities:
– Manage the day-to-day operations of the region, ensuring there is enough resource across their projects and that all projects are delivered to high standards
– Work closely with the board and the rest of the SMT on the long-term strategy and direction of the business
– Provide hands-on control of all financial and commercial aspects of the business
Regional Director – You:
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience within a construction or related industry (e.g. engineering) with the ability to understand technical and commercial aspects
– Experience working within a growing business, providing key input to its strategy and long-term success
– Track record of managing large teams
– The role will be based out of their Head Office with regular travel to their sites around the region
Regional Director – Benefits:
– Collaborative and family friendly culture
– Scope to grow the team relatively quickly
– Direct influence on the future success of the business
To submit your CV for this exciting Regional Director opportunity, please click ‘Apply for this Role’.
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
You’ll find all our latest views and White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.