Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Finance Director to join a leading technology organisation with ambitious plans to treble the size of the business over the next 5 years.
About The Company:
Our client is a leading technology organisation, providing a range of solutions including HCM systems and IT managed services, operating on a subscription-based model. They currently sit at a c£20M turnover with ambitious plans to treble the size of the business within the next 5 years.
Their employees and their customers are at the heart of the business with the senior management team ensuring that there is an environment that enables individuals to grow, develop and perform to the best of their ability. They strive to operate within best practice and this role will play a key part in continuing this.
Part-Time Finance Director – The Role:
Due to continued growth, they are looking to add expertise to their Finance team and bring on board a talented and knowledgeable individual who can provide them with the next level of financial support. It will set the finance strategy and have day to day support from their Financial Controller. The role will ensure the finance department are operating within best practice fashion, assist with forecasting and provide recommendations to the owner.
Part-Time Finance Director – Key Responsibilities:
– Devise, develop and implement the financial strategy for the business
– Monitor and report on the company’s financial performance
– Provide financial recommendations and support to the owner
– Implement best practice, including budgetary and departmental management reporting
Part-Time Finance Director – You:
– Previous experience of working for technology/subscription organisation
– Sound knowledge and understanding of managing company finances within business ranging from £10M-100M+ turnover
– Track record of making recommendations/decisions based on financial implications
– Qualified accountant
Part-Time Finance Director – Benefits:
– Remote based working with the flexibility to work around other commitments
– Significant involvement in the future growth of the organisation that is growing rapidly
– Ability to shape and define a best-in-class finance department
To submit your CV for this exciting Part-Time Finance Director opportunity, please click Apply for this Role below.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.