About The Company:
Our client is a fast-growing European manufacturer of an innovative beverage product, with current sales of over €100M across their portfolio of products. They sell mainly through the retail channels but have launched a number of pop-up shops in recent years.
They are a private equity backed organisation who have gone through initial rounds of funding and are looking to continue their expansion across Europe and into the Americas. Due to their ambitious plans, they are looking to bring on board a Head of Retail Sales to drive significant growth across the UK.
Head of Retail Sales – The Role:
It will develop and implement the sales strategy for existing and potential retail accounts across the UK in order to drive sales within the UK. You will own the P&L for all accounts, develop and grow a small team to help assist with managing those accounts to drive significant growth for the UK. You will introduce new products to market, evaluate the industry and highlight new areas for opportunity.
Head of Retail Sales – Key Responsibilities:
– Develop and implement the retail strategy for the UK market
– Full P&L/budgetary responsibility for the UK
– Provide accurate forecasting of stock for the retail segment
– Develop, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within all retailers
– Track lead times and oversee company/product compliance
Head of Retail Sales – You:
– Min. 6 years experience in a National or Head of Sales role, focusing on building and leveraging relationships
– Strong track record of achieving sales targets
– Sound knowledge of the Food and Beverage space, and its key retailers
Head of Retail Sales – Benefits:
– Autonomous role with succession planning in mind
– A diverse and impressive team with a dynamic culture
– Management of personal training budget
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Retail Sales opportunity, please click Apply for this Role below!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.