Our client is a leading global supplier in the food and beverage sector and have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Treasury Operations to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a leading global supplier of a range of food and related products, with an extensive and excellent history in providing high-quality products across several continents. Currently, they sit at a £50M t/o with over 7000 employees worldwide and are experiencing rapid growth. They have an ambitious and committed plan to achieve significant continuous growth in a sustainable but customer focused manner.
Due to their continued success, they are looking to bring on board a talented Head of Treasury Operations to help define best-practice to achieve their long-term global financial strategy.
Head of Treasury Operations – The Role:
The successful individual will oversee all operational activity within the treasury function and contribute ideas and knowledge to the wider financial strategy and world-class department. It will report into the Group CFO and will suit someone with a solid understanding of financial systems and process development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-driven individual who can play a pivotal role in future development of the organisation, who will have a direct impact on its success.
Head of Treasury Operations – Key Responsibilities:
– Lead and develop the global treasury strategy and manage relationships with key global business partners
– Daily management of the treasury function across the group
– Provide input into key strategic decisions for both Treasury and wider business growth
– Reviewing financial reports for accuracy alongside analysing trends in revenue sources and expenses
Head of Treasury Operations – You:
– 10+ years of working within financial departments, of which the last 5 years should have been as Head of Treasury Operations or similar
– Knowledge of treasury instruments, product and market developments
– Educated to degree level in an Economics, Finance or similar discipline
– Experience working within a business that operates across multiple entities and jurisdictions
– Strong experience managing stakeholder expectations and relationships
Head of Treasury Operations – Benefits:
– Private medical scheme and life assurance
– Working within a fantastic, team-oriented culture
– Free secure parking on site
– Free team lunches once a week
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Treasury Operations opportunity, please click Apply for this Role.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.