Our client is a multi-billion dollar FinTech organisation who have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Legal to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar FinTech organisation who cover a range of sectors including payments and cryptocurrency. With over 200 employees and offices across the globe, they are looking to continue the rapid growth they’ve been on over the past few years. As such they are looking to add to their legal team at a senior level.
Head of Legal – The Role:
The role will report directly to the organisation’s CEO, investors and senior stakeholders. It will be a broad role, overseeing all functions within the legal team including but not limited to commercial law, employment law, risk, compliance, trade and regulations. It will manage a small team and be responsible for their progression.
Head of Legal – Key Responsibilities:
– Draft, review and negotiate all contracts relating to the business, including commercial, vendor, supplier, employment and trade
– Take the lead on all licensing applications
– Ensure the business is operating to regulatory standards
– Research and anticipate any legal issues which may impact the business
Head of Legal – You:
– UK Qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 10 years PQE
– Experience of working in-house for a FinTech organisation
– Worked across multiple jurisdictions
– Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate messages to senior stakeholders
Head of Legal – Benefits:
– Plenty of opportunities for progression within the UK and overseas
– Regular travel to their office in the UAE
– Ability to shape the existing legal function and make a lasting impact on the organisation
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Legal opportunity, please click Apply for this Role.
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.