Our client has an exciting new Head of Development opportunity for an experienced global developer based in their Reading team.
Job Title: Head of Development – Telco
you have experience leading global development teams within the telco space? Are you looking to work within a fast-paced target driven environment? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing organisation with the scope for progression?
Head of Development – About our client:
Our client is a leading provider of Telco services with offices across the globe. They are a fast-paced service orientated organisation who have grown considerably over recent years.
In order to continue to drive growth, they are looking to bring onboard a strong Head of Development who can lead a strong technical geographically dispersed team.
Head of Development – About the role:
This is a key role for the organisation and are looking to bring on board a strong people manager to lead a team of 50 individuals split across the UK and Europe.
The role will report into the board of directors and will be responsible for driving rapid development in an agile environment, looking to get new features and products to the customer as fast as possible.
Head of Development – Key Responsibilities:
- Lead a technical team of over 30 individuals in a BDD approach.
- Responsible for ensuring new products and features are developed and integrated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that the team are working in the most effective and efficient manner – building a technical roadmap if required.
Head of Development – Experience Required:
- Minimum of 10 years experience within a Telco environment or similar
- Experience leading large technical and experienced teams
- Experience working in a service led organisation
- Sound knowledge of PHP, .net, Python and Java
The successful candidate is likely to have worked previously as a Development Manager, Head of Development, Development Director or similar.
For further information about this exciting Head of Development opportunity, please submit your CV by clicking ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.