Our client are looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer with a proven track record of success in leadership positions.
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer – Software
Salary: £100k – £140k k basic salary + package
CTO – Our Client:
Our client is a leading provider of telco and software services with clients and offices across the globe. They have grown considerably over recent years by expanding their geographic footprint (operate across 160 countries) and service portfolio, whilst also maintaining a high level of service and support to their customers. Due to their continued growth and recent internal promotions, they are looking to bring onboard a CTO to be responsible for all architecture, technical design, development, and support of all the Group’s products.
CTO – The Role:
This is a key role for the organisation and will work closely with the CPO and CSIO on outlining the company’s technological vision and the implementation of technology strategies. The role will ensure the upkeep and stability of all platforms and networks alongside the development and support of new products and services.
CTO – Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that timelines and functional commitments defined on the product roadmap are met or exceeded
- Develop and implement the company’s technology strategy
- Lead on the architecture of all software, network, and data processing services
- Improve and enhance the technology operations across all group resource
CTO – Experience Required:
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- Exceptional project management and organisation skills, demonstrated on major high-profile projects
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a technology or subscription-based organisation function, ideally within the Telecommunications or data networking industry
- Educated to Degree Level as a minimum
The successful candidate is likely to have worked previously for a technology, software or IoT based organisation. You may have worked previously as a CTO, Head of Technology, Director of Technology or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting CTO opportunity, please click “Apply for role” now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.