Our rapidly expanding client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
About The Company:
Our client is a well-established payments business who are going through a huge period of growth; due to successful strategy, investment in technology and a number of acquisitions, they have doubled in size over the last 3 years.
Business Development Manager – The Role:
You will be responsible for driving the sales function, with a particular focus on the EPOS arm of the organisation. You will be selling heavily into the Retail and Hospitality sector, sourcing prospective clients with a focus on high value sales opportunities.
You will have an excellent track record in selling into these Retail and Hospitality verticals with a strong understanding of how they operate and how their sales cycles work. You will be responsible for developing a strong pipeline and identifying, approaching, and pitching to the key decision makers in the organisations. You will be a great communicator with excellent presentation skills and an experienced networker.
Business Development Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Source prospective organisations to sell to; you will be selling a variety of services and products, including EPOS, Click & Collect, Inventory Management, and Self-Checkout amongst others
– Understand their business needs and offer optimum solutions in a consultative manner
– Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell other products available within the wider group
– Strong negotiator with the ability to negotiate long term contracts
– IT literate to manage existing CRM systems and Database to ensure forecasting and pipeline is accurate and up to date
– Be the face of the organisation at trade shows and industry events
– Regular travel around the UK to client sites and offices etc
Business Development Manager – You:
– You will have a strong track record in a new business focussed Sales role
– You will be able to demonstrate a background in hitting Sales targets and enjoy the success and rewards which are on offer to the organisation’s high achieving salespeople
– A strong understanding of the EPOS industry, the key competition, and a eagerness to keep ahead of new products and developments within the marketplace
– Strong knowledge of the Retail and Hospitality sectors
– Computer literate
Business Development Manager – Benefits:
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling eCommerce Business
– Flexible homeworking
– Health and Wellbeing ethos
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity, please click on ‘Apply for Role’.
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.