The Role – Business Development Director
Location – London
Our client is a market leading blue chip organisation in the Travel industry.
They offer expertise in providing effective travel solutions to their expansive client base.
Our client requires a Business Development Director to head up the London based sales function. This will be a direct sales role with responsibility for selling into a variety of sectors.
Due to our client’s experience in the travel sector we require an individual with particular experience in this field, or a willingness to transfer their skillset across and learn the industry.
Key Experience: Candidates must be:
• Experts at identifying business development opportunities across multiple sectors.
• Able to build strong and healthy pipelines of business.
• Excellent relationship builders, comfortable selling into c-suite stakeholders
• Self-motivated, ambitious with an appetite for sales.
• Able to demonstrate a consistent ability to hit targets and deliver results
• A problem solver and solutioneer that can partner with clients and deliver long-term results.
If you’re interested in this role, send in your CV below to apply.