Our client is a leading Municipal Vehicle manufacturer who are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join a growing team.
About The Company:
With over 65 years’ experience, our client are a world leader, providing a wide range of products to market – with customers ranging from Local Authorities, Emergency Services, National and Regional Contractors to name a few. The business has 4 depots across the UK and has a turnover in the region of £40M.
Area Sales Manager – The Role:
As Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities, selling to local authorities and re-sellers. Your focus will be on growing sales of Municipal Vehicles, taking advantage of our client’s existing contact base and market reputation. You will have plenty of opportunity to engage with the right prospects straight away. You will own your own territory and be expected to deliver growth in this location, while maintaining excellent customer service standards.
Area Sales Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Increase product sales to an existing customer base
– Achieving area targets and goals
– Servicing the needs of existing clients, while introducing them to new products
– Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
– Developing sales strategies and setting targets
– Compiling and analysing sales figures
– Dealing with major customer accounts
– Collecting customer feedback and market research
– Reporting to the national sales manager
– Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Area Sales Manager – You:
– You must have great communication skills, both face-to-face and on the telephone
– Multitasking should come easy to you, and you are a self-starter and work well under little supervision
– Ideally, you should have experience of area sales
– Have a great track record in vehicle sales, experience with heavy vehicle sales is desirable
Area Sales Manager – Benefits:
– 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
– Life Assurance
– Profit related bonus
– Employee benefits shopping discount portal
– Ride to work scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Area Sales Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
N.B. Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant
You’ll find all our latest views from our monthly newsletter, The Executive Brief, as well as White Papers on key topics and current market issues to help you address some of the strategic challenges you face.
Read our latest blogs and market insights.