Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced field based UK Sales Manager – Utilities to play an integral role in helping their organisation grow.
Job Title: UK Sales Manager – Utilities
Salary: £60-80k per annum
UK Sales Director – About our Client:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of posts and pylons that are sold primarily into the utilities sector. They operate across the primarily across the UK, having sold a range of bespoke products for over 30 years. They sell through a range of agents and distributors to over 20 countries worldwide and this role will play a key part in their further expansion.
UK Sales Director – About the Role:
Our client sees huge potential for growth over the next few years and are looking to bring onboard a UK Sales Director to spearhead this growth.
The role will act as the face of the organisation, working with the team to drive revenue and exploit potential new opportunities.
You will be responsible for setting (alongside the directors) the annual sales and marketing plans, as well as overseeing a small sales team.
UK Sales Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plans, working with the owners to set strategic goals for the short, medium and long term
- Prepare monthly reports on progress and sales results
- Maintain effective and efficient relationships with international customers to ensure maximum sales growth
- Led, motivate and empower the sales and marketing team to maximise performance
UK Sales Director – Skills and Experience:
- Track record of selling into the utilities and associated sectors
- Experience leading and managing a small team
- Track record of generating new business and identifying gaps in the market to exploit
The successful candidate may have worked previously for a similar manufacturer, selling a product sold into the utilities and substation sector. You may also have worked previously as an UK Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Director or similar.
To get further information about this exciting UK Sales Director role, please click ‘Apply’ now to submit your CV.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.