Our client are a leading global player in the FinTech sector and have created an exciting opportunity for a Software Development Manager to join their team on a remote basis!
Job Title: Software Development Manager – FinTech
Software Development Manager – The Role:
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Omnichannel payment businesses in the UK as a Software Development Manager. You will be at the heart of driving their software development and innovation programmes and lead a team of high performing developers as well as producing world class code yourself.
The team and business are growing rapidly, and this is a great opportunity to join a well-established business who value their staff. You will also gain exposure to world class technologies in a technologically advanced environment.
Software Development Manager – Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong experience of managing a team of software developers.
- Strong background in Python development.
- Good knowledge of the latest technology trends & developments.
- Good knowledge of Agile (ideally implementing or driving its adoption).
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills.
- Full software development lifecycle ownership.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Manage the team of 10-15 people.
- Drive architecture.
Software Development Manager – Criteria:
- Passionate about all aspects of e-commerce technology
- Background in technology and knowledge of the Payments Business Industry.
- Knowledge of technology-based products and services.
- Understanding of Payment system capabilities and features.
- Prior experience in the payments industry
Software Development Manager – Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Progression Opportunity
- Good work / life balance
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Flexible working including remote working.
- Life assurance policy
- Social Events and Team building
- Health and wellbeing sessions
Software Development Manager – Technical Requirement:
- Python (Hands on coding ability)
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience working in payments.
- Experience leading software development professionals in a DevOps environment or high-tech company
- Record of developing and delivering large scale, distributed or complex scale platforms.
- Experience with performing technical analysis on different technology design and implementation options.
Software Development Manager – Review code:
- Growth and security of the business in line with the operating plan.
- Comply with all legislation and codes of practice appropriate to the role.
To submit your CV for this exciting Software Development Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.