Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager who has a technology-based background to join their fast-paced growing team.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – Software Technology
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: £70-80k per annum
Senior Project Manager – About our client:
Our client is a leading provider of software services and solutions within the technology sector. They have an international client base with offices across the globe. Over recent years, they have grown at a phenomenal rate, expanding their geographic footprint and service offerings.
Senior Project Manager – About the role:
Due to continued and anticipated future growth, they are looking to bring on board a Senior Project Manager who can lead on a variety of projects within the organisation. It will work on projects ranging from business change and transformation, the integration of newly acquired businesses and will look at making business improvements on a more general scale too. It will work cross-functionally with different departments and will execute a number of overlapping projects.
Senior Project Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a range of projects covering a variety of areas, including business change and transformation
- Lead on the merger and integration of newly acquired businesses
- Manage and work cross functionally to ensure the successful delivery of business improvement projects
- Provide regular reporting on progress to the directors
Senior Project Manager – Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading on strategic business transformation projects
- Good understanding of technical and software-based sectors
- Experience leading on change management, mergers, and business improvement projects
- An ITIL, Prince2 or similar qualification is preferred
- The successful candidate will have worked previously for a similar technology or subscription-based organisation
The successful candidate is likely to have worked previously as a Head of Transformation, Senior Project Manager, Head of Projects, Projects Director, Senior Projects Manager, Programme Assurance Manager, PMO or similar.
For further information on this exciting Senior Project Manager opportunity, please click on “Apply for role” below.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.