Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager – B2C Ecommerce to join their team.
Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Ecommerce
Location: London and the South East
Salary: £60K + Package
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – About the Company:
Our client is a well-established distributor of home, entertainment, and electronic products, selling to market through a number of different channels. The organisation has excellent sourcing links, a strong reputation amongst its customers and an entrepreneurial spirit. The organisation has a turnover in the £60M range and the business has grown by over 50% in the last 5 years.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – The Company:
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and play a key role in driving growth of the organisations B2C channel. You will manage the creation, commissioning and distribution of marketing content across the businesses paid and owner media channels (PPC, Display, SEO, Email and Paid Social Media) in order to meet business objectives.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of Digital Marketing Strategy
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns including implementing and tracking all paid acquisition campaigns (PPC, Display, Email and Social Media), working with internal colleagues to ensure work is being delivered to brief, on time and within budget
- Develop effective user journeys and strategies for acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Devise strategies to increase traffic to the website
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly reporting across all KPI’s
- Oversee social media channels
- Creation of marketing copy, landing pages and standard website pages and category content, including writing and editing content to maintain a consistent tone of voice in all digital marketing communications
- Become an expert user of Creative’ Google AdWords, Email marketing system and social media ad management systems
- Engage with audiences on paid social media channels to get first-hand experience of customer needs and applying Creative’s tone of voice guidelines
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a digital marketing role within a B2C product orientated environment. You may have worked as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Head of Digital, Head of Marketing, Digital Manager, SEO Manager or similar.
To have a confidential conversation about this unique and highly exciting Senior Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.