Our client is a growing engineering business and has an exciting Senior Design Engineer opportunity in their Hatfield based team for an individual with a strong background in electronic/electrical design looking to further their career.
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer – BMS/Controls/Automation
Salary: £50K + Package
Senior Design Engineer – About our client:
Our client is a growing business that provides controls panel design, manufacturing and installation services to a range of different clients across the UK.
The organisation has a turnover in the region of £10M and has recently undergone significant investment across its technical department. Due to this growth, the business is looking to add to its engineering design team.
Senior Design Engineer – About the role:
The Design Engineer will report directly to the Managing Director and have broad responsibilities across product design and innovation and have occasional contact with customers (specifying requirements) and liaise directly with internal stakeholders within production and other areas of the technical department.
Senior Design Engineer – Key Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients, capture product requirements, and convert them to technical drawings and product specification
- Creation of electrical/electronic schematics, single line diagrams, control panel design, machine wiring design, safety circuit design and testing work instructions
- Liaise with Production and Quality Assurance in order to implement changes or upgrades to existing designs
Senior Design Engineer – Experience Required:
- You will have previous experience of working in an electronics/electrical design environment
- You will have worked as a Controls Design Engineer, Design Manager, Senior Designer, Panel Builder, Panel Wirer or similar
- Ideally you will be familiar with Auto-CAD or other specialist design software packages
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Senior Design Engineer opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.