As a well-established firm of solicitors, our client have created a Senior Associate role for a Commercial Property Lawyer due to the significant growth they are experiencing within the commercial property sector.
Job Title: Senior Associate – Commercial Property Lawyer
Salary: £90K + competitive benefits package
Are you looking to work for a reputable firm in a senior capacity? Do you want to further your career in commercial property? Are you looking to work in a collaborative and autonomous environment?
About the Company
Our client is a well-established firm of solicitors that services businesses and individuals across the South East and Midlands. Due to changes within the organisation and growth of the firm, the organisation is now looking to hire a Senior Associate to join the Commercial Property department. The firm has 3 offices across Northampton, London and Milton Keynes, employing over 200 people.
About the Role
Our client has created this role due to the growth of the commercial property sector. The successful candidate will be involved in all Commercial Property matters; landlord and tenant, agreements for lease and development. The firm has a large client base already and it is anticipated some clients will be handed across (the firm has 18 months’ worth of work lined up already). The successful candidate will be involved in stakeholder management and be responsible for developing junior staff internally.
- Manage stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Spearhead on commercial property issues for clients
- Develop junior staff
- Achieve targets for time and billings
- Overall accountability for credit control
Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate will ideally have c. 8 years + PQE experience
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Substantial experience of working across all Commercial Property matters
- Demonstrable people leadership skills and superb communication ability
- Clear evidence of budget experience, in particular, managing credit control
A really competitive benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate. Candidates with relevant experience of being an Commercial Property Partner, Partner, Senior Associate, Lawyer, Solicitor, Real Estate Lawyer or similar are all invited to apply.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Senior Associate opportunity, then please click ‘Apply for role’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
For more information on any of our roles, don’t hesitate to contact us.