As a rapidly growing provider of L&D strategies, our client have a great opportunity for an ambitious Sales Manager to help them achieve their future growth targets.
Job Title: Sales Manager – Learning and Development
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000
Are you looking for an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on a rapidly growing business? Do you have experience in sales, with new ideas and strategies to encourage business development?
Sales Manager – The Client:
Our client is a rapidly growing provider of Learning and Development strategies for workplaces in countless sectors. They are ground breakers for providing new programmes to companies with a more ‘people focused’ view, and with a revenue of over £8m, they are looking to develop further and provide their services to a wider array of clients.
Sales Manager – The Role:
They are looking for a Sales Manager to engage with potential new clients and bring in new business that will push towards their revenue growth. Ideally our client is looking for an individual who can work autonomously and who has the creativity to think outside the box in acquiring new clients.
Sales Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Motivate and lead Sales and relevant Sales Teams in acquiring new business and helping business development.
- Think creatively in acquiring new clients, and acting on new strategies that will assist in business development
- Liaise with clients on a C-suite and executive level, with the ability and confidence to work and communicate with stakeholders and decision-making level individuals to complete sales.
Sales Manager – Experience Required:
- Marketing and Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with C-suite level executives in order to close sales and maintain accounts
- Ability to oversee multiple sales at one time, effectively managing workload and figures
- Ability to work autonomously, taking responsibility for all work carried out
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to help a growing company externally develop and build up revenue. If you are someone who works well under pressure and thrives in a job rooted in communication and client engagement, this is an opportunity that is perfect for you.
You are likely to have previous experience in/as Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Growth Manager, Client Principal, Client Manager, New Business Acquirer or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Manager opportunity, please click on Apply for Role.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.