Location: Home based with regional travel
Salary: Highly competitive
Our client specialise in providing OEM construction equipment to the industry, and are looking to bring on board a Regional Sales Manager to play a key role in the development of regional growth through driving sales within the territory.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step and join a customer-centric organisation.
About the company
Our client markets products including wheeled loaders, articulated haulers, hydraulic excavators, utility equipment and road equipment products in Great Britain. They are the industry leader with state-of-the-art products and services that maximise the benefits for all stakeholders. They are a great place to work, with highly skilled teams that are inspired and dedicated to helping their customers succeed. They are the partner of choice for their customers throughout the lifetime of their equipment.
About the role
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will have the drive and energy to lead vehicle sales growth through the designated territory. This role will be key in bolstering the organisation’s already leading market reputation and take responsibility for managing a team (of approximately 5) commercial executives.
- Monitor all commercial relationships across the region
- Team management
- Managing and building relationships with key customers and new customers across the territory
- Interaction with leading internal and external stakeholders
- 10+ years capital sales experience
- Technical understanding of capital equipment
- Understanding of continuous improvement
- Experience of managing change in a business
If you are interested in hearing more apply today.
*N.B. Due to the number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all enquiries