Role: European Sales Director
Location: London based but frequent travel to Europe required
Salary: £six figures + generous performance related bonus
Our client is embarking upon a major expansion plan and are creating this new role of European Sales Director to help them achieve their challenging ambitions.
About the role
This role requires an ambitious individual, keen to make their mark, who can deliver a sales strategy with near total autonomy. Reporting directly into the CEO, the role entails a substantial amount of travel across Europe, in particular, France, Germany, Italy and the Benelux countries. It will be managing a team of 4 sales people, one for each of the regional countries being targeted as part of their first expansion phase.
- Implementing the sales growth strategy across multiple countries
- Effectively managing a team of 4 sales people on a predominantly remote basis
- KPI monitoring and reporting to the Board, including making recommendations for any corrective actions where necessary
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of leading a sales team
- Proven track record in delivering a challenging growth sales strategy
- Consistently delivered or exceeded sales performance
- Ability to speak French or German would be a distinct advantage
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting European Sales Director opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.