Our client have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to drive a market leading manufacturing business.
Job Title: Production & Works Director – Metal Manufacturer
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Production & Works Director – Our Client:
Our client is a leading provider of metal products and associated services with extensive experience in the field. They have a long history and are financially secure. This is a £12m business with 100 employees and they have worked with industry changing clients across a range of sectors.
This role will come with extensive autonomy to implement best practices and help shape the business as you see fit. The role will sit on their SMT and play an integral part in its future growth.
Production & Works Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and implement modern technologies and methodologies
- Develop strategies to assist in wider business growth, covering sales, customer service, product, and operations
- Ensure targets, KPIs, and compliance standards are met, liaising with other teams within the business to ensure resources are available for any teams that require improvements
Production & Works Director – Experience Required:
- Sound knowledge and experience of production and manufacturing processes within a specialist manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of managing teams, creating an engaging work environment, and providing training where necessary
- “Outside the Box” thinking, with the ability to recognise modern trends and design ways to implement positive changes into the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on a consistently growing business. If you are an individual who thrives on enterprising work this is a perfect opportunity for you.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience in the following: Production Director, Manufacturing Director, Technical Director, Works Director, Head of Technical or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Production & Works Director opportunity, please click Apply for Role.
NB: Due to high levels of interest we are unable to respond directly to every applicant.