Our client are a leading provider in the FinTech industry and have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager – FinTech to join their team based in London.
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager – FinTech
Product Marketing Manager – About our client:
Our client is a leading Global Fin-tech business, who is at the cutting edge in the Financial Technology space, particularly within the payments arena. They are led by an ambitious management team who have a genuine hunger to grow further over the next couple of years. With continued investment, they are looking to launch new and innovative products and services and expand across all levels.
Product Marketing Manager – About the role:
They are looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join their growing organisation and marketing team. The role will be involved in marketing across all products and merchant services including but not limited to their Loyalty and Gateway products. It will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver effective messaging and deliver end-to-end marketing activities.
Product Marketing Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Take the lead on developing exciting and innovative product launch plans to drive demand.
- Build and maintain foundational product marketing elements e.g., messaging collateral, website content and presentations.
- Provide content and customer insight to assist the wider marketing team as they develop broader marketing campaigns.
- Ensure customer touchpoints are kept updated.
Product Marketing Manager – Experience Required:
- Experience of working within the payments or financial services space is vital.
- Track record of strong written and verbal communication with the ability to engage with all levels of management.
- Proven creative thinker, able to generate and execute innovative marketing ideas and create compelling content.
- Strong experience with multichannel campaign strategy, management and execution.
- Track record with campaign management including acquisition, retention, upselling and cross-selling.
To submit your CV for this exciting Product Marketing Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.