Our fast growing client has an exciting contract opportunity for a Product Manager- Acquiring to join their London based team.
Job Title: Product Manager, Acquiring – FinTech / Payments
Day Rate: £500 – £700 per day
Product Manager, Acquiring (Contract) – The Client:
Our client is a leading provider of services in the FinTech industry and have been rapidly growing over the past 18 months. They offer a range of services and products for businesses across the globe, winning numerous awards and are continuously looking to develop their services and solutions.
Product Manager, Acquiring (Contract) – The Role:
They are looking to bring on board a contractor to cover their Acquiring product from a Product Management perspective. The role will oversee their acquiring product performance and develop strategic business plans to help increase revenue. Ideally, our client is looking for someone with a solid technical background with hands-on experience with software engineering, who will be responsible for the Acquiring product roadmap through development down to sales and third-party partnerships.
Product Manager, Acquiring (Contract) – Key Responsibilities:
- Design strategies for their acquiring product and the business, including the assessment of product gaps, maintenance of services, revenue opportunities and product go to marketing strategies
- Build strong relationships with service providers and partners – negotiate pricing and be a point of contact for clients and stakeholders
- Provide support to sales and customer facing teams, providing training on product development
- Work closely with numerous teams in order to provide input across; Compliance, Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Legal
- Act as subject matter expert for acquiring
Product Manager, Acquiring (Contract) – Experience Required:
- Hands on product Analyst/Manager experience in a fast-paced Technology industry
- Knowledge of eCommerce and payment technologies
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to work with C-Suite level stakeholders and clients, alongside an ability to provide effective training and assistance to any team required
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in fast paced environments; with the ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines. If you are looking for the next step in your career or have extensive experience in product management with an enthusiasm to help develop a start-up company, this opportunity is perfect for you.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience in Product Management, FinTech Payments, Finance Product Management, Product Analyst, FinTech Service Analyst or similar
To submit your CV for this exciting Product Manager, Acquiring (Contract) opportunity, please click ‘Apply for Role’.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.