If you have a passion for technology and innovation, especially in the FinTech payments space, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join our client as a highly ambitious Payments Gateway Product Manager.
Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Ecommerce
Location: Dublin (Remote based working)
Salary: £80K-£90K per annum
Payments Gateway Product Manager – About The Company:
Our client is a leading payments business, with offices and clients across the globe. They are led by an ambitious management team who have a genuine hunger to grow further over the next couple of years with continued investment into new products and technology.
Payments Gateway Product Manager – About The Role:
They are looking for a strong, dynamic person to come on-board to join the growing organisation and product team. The role will be managing their Gateway / eCommerce product proposition and strategy alongside playing a key part in commercialising the product.
Payments Gateway Product Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Devise and execute strategic business plans and product strategy, including monitoring product performance at all stages
- Act as a subject matter expert, driving initiatives to improve product offering and provide support to customer facing teams
- Analyse market trends and competition to make informed product and go-to-market strategies
- Build strong relationships with service providers and partners and negotiate pricing and system enhancements
Payments Gateway Product Manager – Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on Product Manager experience within a fast-paced technology organisation particularly with a Gateway or eCommerce product
- Experience with tools and project delivery methodologies e.g. JIRA, Waterfall, Agile and GitHub.
- Sound knowledge of eCommerce and payments technologies and trends
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Analyst and is likely to be working in Fintech, Payments or Financial Services. Candidates could also be working as Head of Product, Head of eCommerce Product, Product Owner, Senior Product Manager, Product Director, Project Manager or Business Analyst.
To have a confidential conversation about this Payments Gateway Product Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of response, we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to every applicant.