Job Title – Operations Director
Location – Cambridge
Do you have strong experience of working in the Print Industry? Are you looking to work for a highly innovative organisation? Do you want to your next role to have measurable impact on company performance?
Operations Director: The Role
Our client is a leading international On-Demand Print business with a fantastic reputation for innovation. Due to recent restructuring in the organisation, a new role has been created to oversee strategic operational improvement across the UK subsidiary.
You will report directly into the European leadership team and hold day to day responsibility for manufacturing, logistics, continuous improvement and supply chain. This role will play a key role in both setting and executing strategy across this £80M turnover organisation. You will oversee a team, including 4 plant managers working across various sites in the UK.
Operations Director: Key Responsibilities
• Setting a strategic direction for supply chain and operations at a country level and working closely with European Board.
• Lead the enhancement of manufacturing methods, standards, techniques, and plans.
• Develop budgets and plan resources accordingly to meet or exceed targets.
Operations Director: Experience Required:
• Must have worked in an operational role in the print industry
• Lean Manufacturing or process improvement experience
• Natural process thinker with strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated success and passion in leading and developing people
To express interest in this exciting Operations Director opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Candidates with Operations Director, COO, Chief Operations Officer, Managing Director, Head of Operations, General Manager, Supply-Chain Director, Regional Director or similar experience are all invited to apply for this exciting opportunity.