Our client have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to make a lasting impression on a growing business.
Job Title: Operations Director – HR Software Development
Location: London (Remote Working)
Salary: £90,000 – £100,000
Operations Director – Our Client:
Our client is a leading developer and provider of Human Capital Management software development. They have over 40 years of experience in the field and are a leader in the industry working with a range of clients from SMEs through to multinational organisations, across a range of sectors. They offer a range of services and support, covering accounting and payroll through to support on implementation and integration.
Operations Director – The Role:
They have ambitious, but achievable, growth plans to quadruple their turnover (£5M) by the end of the decade through both organic growth and acquisition. As such, they are looking to bring on board an experienced Operations Director who in the short-term can implement best practices and ensure continuous operational improvements. In the medium to long-term they are looking to this individual to step up into a General Manager position within the next couple of years.
Operations Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the operations teams, focusing on driving efficiencies and improvements
- Be the main point of contact for any operational queries
- Work closely with the Managing Director on overall business strategy, having input in overall direction of the business and its growth
- Work in conjunction with the Business Transformation Manager, ensuring policies and processes are in place in line with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accreditation
- Develop relationships with clients and suppliers, ensuring services are delivered in an effective and timely manner and to set KPIs
Operations Director – Experience Required:
- 2/3 years Director level experience in an Operations role within the software industry
- Track record of managing teams, with a focus of promoting from within
- Experience and knowledge of managing budgets and/or P&L
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 would be desirable
To submit your CV for this exciting Operations Director opportunity, please click on Apply for Role.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.