Job Title: Marketing Director
Based in their London Head Office, our client have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Director within the E-Commerce and FinTech sectors to help them achieve ambitious growth targets over the next 5 years.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing omnichannel payments businesses in the UK and will be instrumental to help manage their strategic expansion globally.
About the company
Our client have been established in this sector for over 20 years and provide intelligent payment gateway and merchant acquiring solutions across a number of markets. They are one of the fastest growing businesses in the FinTech industry but have further growth ambitions following additional capital investment in their business.
Our client’s approach to global, online and omnichannel payments is transforming the way that customers and partners interact. They have an ability to react quickly to market conditions with agile and flexible technological developments at the forefront of their growth and service capability.
As such, they require a Marketing Director to work closely with their Sales Director and help them achieve their ambitions to expand their footprint through new and exciting markets.
About the role
As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing the Marketing Strategy that supports the company objectives and targets for revenue, profitability, retention and growth by utilising both on and offline marketing channels, media, tools and techniques. You will also be required to incorporate a dedicated Brand marketing plan to sit alongside the tactical product activity, ensuring our client become more recognised on a global level.
You will work directly with internal product, sales and channel departments to create, develop, implement, manage and evaluate customer-centric marketing campaigns to achieve these goals and objectives. You will be required to pro-actively engage with relevant agencies ensuring measurable value is being achieved and evaluating where efficiencies can be found.
- Develop, review and implement a Marketing Strategy that is focused on delivering growth and value
- Build internal and external relationships that ensures buy in to the overall Marketing plan
- Undertake an in-depth review of Marketing spend and in particular agency spend, identifying potential areas for cost savings as well as opportunities for additional investment
- Monthly reporting to the Board on Marketing performance
- Establish an excellent working partnership with the Sales teams – at both a Senior Management level and below
- Managing a team of 25+ people including 5 senior direct reports
- 5+ years of Senior Marketing experience within the FinTech sector
- Have a proven track record of delivering large scale on/offline marketing campaigns across multiple media channels with measurable outcomes
- Demonstrable experience of delivering improved ROI and growth
- Clear evidence of stakeholder management across internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven people management experience
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.