Job Title: Managing Partner
Location: North East
Our client are a leading accountancy practice in the North East providing the full suite of accountancy services to both individual and business customers. One of the existing Managing Partners is looking to retire which has created the opportunity.
If you’re an existing Senior Partner within a small to medium sized accountancy practice looking to take that next step up, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the company
Our client is one of the leading providers of accounting services in the North East, although also have a handful of clients nationwide. Established more than 50 years ago, they serve the full spectrum of business customers, from one man bands to plcs as well as a substantial number of individuals.
The company have grown significantly over the last 10 years and are keen to maintain their pace with an injection of new blood at the top of the organisation. In particular, they are looking to increase their presence outside of the North East and have targeted the North West and Scotland as significant potential growth areas.
About the role
As Managing Partner, you will be responsible for leading the organisation and developing a Strategic Business Plan that establishes the main tactics for achieving growth in the key areas identified.
Ensuring oversight of all costs and budgets, you will report on all the major KPIs on a monthly basis, reviewing performance vs plan and identifying corrective actions if required.
Frequent travel across Northern England and Scotland will be required to engage with new prospects and existing clients.
- Developing and implementing a Strategic Business Plan that delivers a route map to growth in the key markets identified
- Being the face of the brand and playing an integral role in pitching to new prospects
- Existing client management, particularly at key account level
- Monthly reporting to the Board of all major KPIs
- 5+ years as a Senior Partner within an existing accountancy practice
- Demonstrable experience of business development and winning key accounts
- Evidence of client relationship management
- Excellent numerical ability
- Proven people management experience
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.