Job Title: Managing Director
Location: North West
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Managing Director to take over from the existing incumbent who is looking to retire.
Are you looking for a fresh challenge to lead an exciting and innovative telecommunications business? With extensive growth plans in place, this could be the perfect opportunity to make your mark and take an existing small business to global success.
About the company
Our client are a leading provider of award-winning telecommunications products that are sold to a variety of manufacturers, distributors and retailers. They work purely in the business to business market but develop unique and innovative products based on extensive consumer and business research. With a constant focus on the end user, our client has an ability to move quickly and bring new developments to market in a significantly short amount of time.
About the role
As Managing Director, you will play a key part in growing the organisation, expanding to European and global markets.
With a senior leadership team of 5 and an overall business size of 30 employees, you will oversee the increase in resources required to deliver the 5 and 10 year growth plans in a cost efficient and effective manor.
- Develop, constantly review, and implement the strategic business plans ensuring these are filtered down to effective tactical plans for each department
- Lead the organisation with a “can-do” attitude, aligning with the positive company culture
- Deliver the financial returns required for shareholders
- 5+ years in a Senior Leadership position of a 100+ employee sized business
- Extensive experience in managing people
- Significant experience of working within the telecommunications sector
- Excellent communication skills
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.