This is an excellent Managing Director opportunity for an experienced Facilities Management individual who thrives on working autonomously and is looking for a new challenge.
Role: Managing Director, Total Facilities Management Services / Property Services
Salary: £100k + excellent benefits package
Do you have experience of spearheading an FM business? Do you have the capability of working in a strategic commercial capacity in order to further business growth? Are you looking to work for an organisation that will give you full autonomy? If so, this could be the fantastic opportunity you’ve been looking for.
About the company
Our client is a market leading provider of total facilities management services across London and the South East. They are now looking to hire a Managing Director to claim responsibility across the commercial and operational functions within the business and drive further growth.
The business enjoys an excellent reputation for service delivery and has a turnover in the region of £10M.
About the role
This role requires an experienced leader and hands on, strategic professional to seek out new contract wins and deliver against agreed service provision prospects across both public and private sectors. The role is extremely autonomous and will involve becoming the face of the organisation.
You will be responsible for managing the commercial and operational functions and your day-to-day responsibilities will involve networking with prospective clients, leading the bid process on tenders and coaching the existing team. This role is integral to any future growth of the business and will report directly to the CEO and be part of the company leadership team.
- Developing and implementing the Strategic Annual Business Plan aimed at growing the business
- Leading the business development team, compiling and presenting key bids to strategic prospects
- Overseeing all commercial and operational functions
- Building strategic partnerships through extensive networking and relationship management
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working for a similar FM-type business at a very senior level such as a Managing Director, General Manager, Sales Director, Account Director, Operations Director or Business Development Director.
- Superb leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building ability, with demonstrable evidence of rapport building across a wide variety of stakeholder profiles
- Proven ability to successfully grow a business profitably
A £100k salary and excellent benefit package is on offer for the right candidate.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Managing Director opportunity, then please click ‘Apply for role’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
For more information on any of our roles, don’t hesitate to contact us.