Job Title: Managing Director
Location: North West
Our client specialise in recruiting within the Oil and Gas sector and are looking for a Managing Director to run the business for the existing owners who are looking to take a step back.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking to take that next step from being part of a Senior Management team within an existing recruitment business to running their own recruitment business but with experienced support on hand.
About the company
Our client has been established over 30 years by the 2 current Managing Partners and employs 20 staff across resourcing and business development/sales roles.
They have enjoyed great success during this time but are now looking to take a step back from the business as they head towards retirement and are therefore looking for a new Managing Director to take the business forward. Having grown quickly initially, the business has remained fairly flat in terms of turnover and profitability over the last few years. However the existing owners are keen to see the successful candidate deliver significant growth over the next 3-5 years and have put a substantial remuneration package on the table as a reward.
About the role
As Managing Director, you will possess the drive, energy, professionalism and expertise needed to be able to target and penetrate new clients across the sector. You will be required to develop a Strategic Business Plan that delivers 5-10% year on year growth against the existing turnover whilst maintaining the current cost base. An in-depth review of the existing costs will also be required to identify any potential areas of savings and efficiencies, which in turn, can be re-invested in the business to deliver the growth required.
You will have excellent leadership skills and report to the owners on a monthly basis in terms of business performance against plan.
An excellent remuneration package is available including equity options.
- Developing a Strategic Business Plan to achieve required growth targets and returns
- Implementing the aforementioned Business Plan ensuring targets are achieved or corrective action taken if not
- Leading the business from the front which will include being the face of the business and pitching to large prospects
- 5+ years in a Senior Management position within a recruitment company
- Proven background in achieving growth from within previous sales roles
- Experience of leading and managing recruitment teams
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry would be a great advantage
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.