Location: UK Wide – Homebased
Salary: Highly competitive
Our client specialise in providing OEM construction equipment to the industry, and are looking to bring on board a Key Accounts Director to lead and own the strategic direction of the whole key accounts function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step and join a customer-centric organisation and really make their mark on the business.
About the company
Our client markets products including wheeled loaders, articulated haulers, hydraulic excavators, utility equipment and road equipment products in Great Britain. They are the industry leader with state-of-the-art products and services that maximise the benefits for all stakeholders. They are a great place to work, with highly skilled teams that are inspired and dedicated to helping their customers succeed. They are the partner of choice for their customers throughout the lifetime of their equipment.
About the role
As Key Accounts Director, you will have the drive, energy and professionalism to work alongside other senior members in setting the strategy for Key Accounts as well as taking a customer-centric approach to everything you do. You will be required to develop a sales strategy for Key Accounts, monitor and drive performance within the team and undertake regular visits to customers.
- Develop a customer-centric/customer service culture within the team – monitoring and driving customer satisfaction
- Own and lead the delivery of the company’s business objectives relating to Key Accounts, Road Equipment and Performance Contracts
- Develop high level of employee engagement
- Ensure high level of operational and financial focus and control in delivering regional and company business objectives
- Attend quarterly HS&E meetings
- Provide leadership and direction, and manage all aspects of sales, commercial and operational performance within your business area
- Coach and develop the team
- Lead the implementation of new processes and initiatives
- Visit Key Accounts and Road Equipment Customers
- Proven capital sales experience, commercial acumen and negotiation skills including customer dispute resolution
- Performance orientated and ability to take ownership
- Experience of effectively managing people and remote teams
- Customer service ethos
- Experience managing change within a business
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply today.
NB: Due to high levels of interest we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.