Our client has an exciting opportunity for an IT Security Officer – FinTech/Payments to join their Crawley based team.
Job Title: IT Security Officer – FinTech / Payments
Salary: £90k per annum
IT Security Officer – Our Client:
Our client is a world leader in sustainable tools and services in the manufacturing and wider industrial industry. With decades of experience in the field, our client has managed to influence and assist construction and manufacturing companies alike in their goals for sustainable, economic, and environmentally sensible working.
IT Security Officer – The Role:
They are looking for an IT Security Officer who will embrace modern change and assist the company in developing internal strategies to monitor and maintain IT security and compliance. This opportunity will allow for an individual to create a lasting impact on the company and their internal IT structures business wide. They are looking for someone with the drive and creativity to think ‘outside the box’ in helping the company undergo its massive digital transformation, with plenty of scope for progression in the future.
IT Security Officer – Key Responsibilities:
- Design and implement procedures and policies that maintain IT security firm wide and ensuring they are adhered to
- Perform security audits in order to monitor and maintain IT security and compliance – Ensuring all appropriate actions are implemented and training supplied within a timely manner
- Oversee operations of the IT infrastructure environment in a security focused manner
- Assist in developing security strategies and compliance framework for all data within the company – liaising with all IT departments and business units to improve efficiency
IT Security Officer – Experience Required:
- 5+ Years in IT security with good experience with ITIL
- Experience in assessing security risks and responses, including disaster risk and disaster recovery plans
- Ability to implement IT policies and standards
- Understanding of international security standards such as ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a global environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career with the scope to bring to the table new ideas and strategies. Someone with a flexible and autonomous workstyle would be a brilliant fit for this opportunity.
You are likely to have previous experience in IT Security Officer, IT Security Director, Business Area Security Manager, Security Analyst, Security Consultant, Security Specialist, Data Security Manager, Cyber Security Manager, Digital Transformation Manager, Information Security Director or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting IT Security Officer opportunity, please click ‘Apply for Role’ now.