Our client has an exciting opportunity for an International Sales Manager – Utilities and Substation to join their team.
Job Title: International Sales Manager – Utilities and Substation
Location: Birmingham, field based
Salary: £60-80k per annum
International Sales Manager – About our Client:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of coatings and chemicals that are sold primarily into the utilities and substation sectors. They sell across the UK and internationally, having sold industry standard and regulated products for over 30 years. They sell through a range of agents and distributors to over 20 countries worldwide, selling into a range of organisations including DNOs.
International Sales Manager – About the Role:
The client sees huge potential for growth over the next few years and is looking to bring onboard an International Sales Manager to spearhead this growth. The role will act as the face of the organisation, working with the team and agents to expand their geographic footprint and drive revenue. It will be responsible for the sales and marketing team, taking a proactive approach to their development alongside generating (and executing) annual sales plans.
International Sales Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plans, working with the owners to set strategic goals for the short, medium and long term
- Prepare monthly reports on progress and sales results
- Maintain effective and efficient relationships with international customers to ensure maximum sales growth
- Lead, motivate and empower the sales and marketing team to maximise performance
International Sales Manager – Skills and Experience:
- Track record of selling into the utilities, substation, and associated sectors
- Sound knowledge and experience of selling into DNOs
- Experience leading and managing a small team
- Good understanding of international markets and networking
The successful candidate is likely to have worked previously for a similar manufacturer, selling a product sold into the utilities and substation sector. You may have worked previously as an International Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or similar.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting International Sales Manager opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.