Our client are a rapidly growing business who are now looking for an experienced individual to join their Oxford based team as an Integration Manager.
Job Title: Integration Manager – Telco
Salary: £80k + Package
Integration Manager – Our client:
Our client is a leading provider of Telco services with offices across the globe. They have grown quickly over recent years and anticipate continued growth both organically and through acquisitions moving forwards.
Integration Manager – About the role:
This is a key role for the organisation moving forwards and will work closely with all aspects of the business to ensure the successful amalgamation of organisations following acquisition.
The role will work on the full process from due diligence of potential targets through to the successful integration of the business under their umbrella. It will work with internal and external stakeholders to drive this process and be able to adapt to changing business needs.
Integration Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Take the lead on integrating new acquisitions into their portfolio.
- Ensure that processes are in place in order for all clients to make use of their expanding portfolio of products/solutions.
- Be a part of the entire process of new business acquisitions.
Integration Manager – Experience required:
- Prior experience of working in a Business Integration role or similar
- Strong experience conducting data analysis, market research and due-diligence
- Track record of successful integrating businesses and teams following mergers and acquisitions
- Experience of engaging with private equity or VC backed organisations would be ideal
The successful candidate is likely to have worked previously as a Business Integration Manager, Integration Manager or similar.
For further information about this exciting Integration Manager opportunity, please submit your CV by clicking ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.