Our client are looking for a determined individual with an enthusiasm for people development and looking for an opportunity to develop their career as a HR Manager – Software Development.
Job Title: HR Manager – Software Development
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 basic + package
HR Manager – The Client:
Our client is a leading provider of HCM software for use across multiple industries. The company has been operating for 35 years, has c.250 employees and a turnover close to £30M.
With an entirely ‘people focused’ view, our client has created a culture that has resulted in extremely positive employee feedback. The organisation is now looking to bring onboard a HR Manager in order to further organisational professionalism and to commercially drive business performance through improvement of HR processes.
HR Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Build and sustain a positive, healthy and strong company culture
- Develop learning and development programmes for all employees, overseeing rollout across the business and providing support where necessary
- Assist team leaders with any HR based processes, assisting in one-to-one meetings, and providing coaching to new managers
- Build a recruitment system, overseeing all stages of the recruitment process and ensuring its smooth operation
HR Manager – Experience Required:
- HR management experience is essential, with extensive knowledge of HR administration, policies, and processes
- Experience dealing with grievances and disciplinaries
- Ability to motivate and lead teams
- Experience carrying out interviews (both recruiting and exit)
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to Degree level is beneficial
- Prior experience of working in a software business is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take personal responsibility across a HR function and helping others do the same within their own disciplines across the organisation. If you are an individual who can think outside the box and take a hands-on approach to people development, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
The successful candidate is likely to have previous experience in/as HR manager, Head of HR, People Development Manager, Head of People Development, Human Resources Management, L&D Manager or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting HR Manager opportunity, please click on ‘Apply for Role’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.