Job Title: HR Director
Our client have an excellent opportunity for a HR Director to help them deliver their growth plan over the next 5 years in the pharmaceutical sector.
If you’re looking to take that next significant step up in your HR career, this could be the perfect opportunity. This is a new position that is being appointed due to the growth ambitions of our client who have only had a Head of HR in place to date.
About the company
Our client provide a range of pharmaceutical products that are sold to a variety of distributors and retailers. However, they have significant growth ambitions to substantially broaden their range of products and increase the company size accordingly. They are looking to establish themselves in a number of foreign markets, predominantly in the European region.
As such, they require a HR Director who can help them grow by acquiring the right people in a cost effective way.
About the role
As HR Director, you will play a key part in helping to plan the organisational structure that aligns to the growth plan. There will be a significant increase in resources required to achieve our client’s growth ambitions and you will be responsible for acquiring the right resources in the most efficient way.
With a small team of HR advisors, you will be required to develop and implement a HR strategy and policies that will be embedded throughout the business.
- Develop a HR Strategy that aligns with the Strategic Business Plan over the next 5 years
- Create a set of formal HR policies that are legally compliant and clearly communicating these throughout the organisation
- Engage with existing and new suppliers to identify the most cost effective route to acquiring talent
- Undertaking the required recruitment that meets the organisational growth goals
- 5+ years in a Senior HR position
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in drafting and implementing HR policy
- A broad understanding of the pharmaceutical market
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.