If you have experience working within a fast-paced environment with focus on developing in-house technology operations, then our client have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Technology Operations – FinTech to join their team.
Job Title: Head of Technology Operations – FinTech / Payments
Salary: £80k – £100k per annum
Head of Technology Operations – Our Client:
Our client is a leading provider of services in the FinTech industry who have been experiencing exponential growth over the past couple of years. They offer a range of payment services for businesses across the globe, winning numerous awards and are continuously looking to develop their services and solutions.
Head of Technology Operations – The Role:
They are looking for someone to come in as a Head of Technology Operations to implement, manage, and continuously improve their in-house technology and data services across all areas of the business on a global scale. Ideally, our client is looking for someone with the ability to review and analyse the needs of the business on a technology based front and help implement changes that will improve efficiency across all sectors of the business.
Head of Technology Operations – Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee all IT systems within the business, including client services & support, compliance, service desk, reporting, data keeping and more
- Ensure all technology is up to date and efficient in meeting the company’s growth expectations whilst also maintaining data integrity
- Manage relationships with external service providers and internal developers to ensure smooth operations
- Research and implement new technologies and strategies that assist in modernising the business in an efficient manner, whilst maintaining budgets relating to IT functions
- Take part in the implementation of day-to-day procedures regarding technology and technology-based systems that all colleagues will benefit from
Head of Technology Operations – Experience Required:
- Experience working at board level in an IT focused role
- Strong IT background with understanding of computer systems, hardware, security, database and cloud-based technology
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to train and provide advice to teams across the company when required
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at once on a worldwide basis, showing excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity to help a company with their digital transformation, providing a lasting impact that will affect the business on multiple levels.
If you are an individual with the drive and enthusiasm to help solve problems and implement best practice strategies, this opportunity is perfect.
You are likely to have previous experience in Head of IT, IT Operations Manager, Technology Business Development, IT Director, Head of Product, Chief Product Officer, Head of Technology or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Technology Operations opportunity, please click ‘Apply for Role’.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.