Our client is an fast growing business in the FinTech space with an exciting opportunity for a Head of Product Operations to join their team.
Job Title: Head of Product Operations – FinTech / Payments
Salary: £80k – £100k per annum
Head of Product Operations – The Client:
Our client is a leading provider of payment services in the FinTech industry and have been rapidly growing over the past few years. They offer a range of payment services for businesses across the globe (including gateway, loyalty and acquiring), winning numerous awards and are continuously looking to develop their services and solutions.
Head of Product Operations – The Role:
They are looking for someone to come in as a Head of Product Operations to oversee and implement strategies for reviewing and managing services and products offered by the business. Ideally, our client is looking for someone with the organisational skills to manage and lead worldwide projects and teams in an effective and problem-solving manner.
Head of Product Operations – Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee all technology operations relating to product, ensuring that all KPIs and policies are adhered to in order to provide best service and quality
- Ensure all product data is managed and stored in a safe database and checking regularly that it is up to date and accurate with all data provided across the business
- Manage relationships with external service providers and internal developers to ensure smooth operations
- Communicate with multiple departments and analyse business requirements that will improve product services, offering training and advice where necessary
Head of Product Operations – Experience Required:
- Experience working at board level in a managerial product focused role
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to train and provide advice to teams across the company when required
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at once on a worldwide basis, showing excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to help solve problems and implement best practice strategies within a growing company.
You are likely to have previous experience in Product management, Head of Production, Product Manager, Product Director, Product Lead, Product Operations Manager, Product Operations Lead or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Product Operations opportunity, please click ‘Apply for Role’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.