Our client are a fast-paced target driven organisation with an exciting opportunity for an internationally experienced Head of Development.
Job Title: Head of Development – Telco
Salary: £80K – £100k
Head of Development – About our client:
Our client is a leading provider of Telecommunication services with offices and customers across the globe. They are a fast-paced service orientated organisation who have grown considerably over recent years. In order to continue to drive growth, they are looking to bring on board an experienced Head of Development who can lead a strong technical geographically dispersed team.
Head of Development – About the role:
This is a key role for the organisation and are looking to bring on board a solid people manager to lead a team of 50 individuals based across the UK and Europe. The role will report into the board of directors and be responsible for driving rapid development, looking to get new features and products to the customer as fast as possible.
Head of Development – Key Responsibilities:
- Lead a technical team of over 30 individuals in a BDD approach
- Responsible for ensuring new products and features are developed and integrated in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for ensuring that the team are working in the most effective and efficient manner – building a technical roadmap if required
Head of Development – Experience Required:
- Minimum of 10 years experience within a telecommunication environment or similar
- Experience leading large technical and experienced teams
- Experience working in a service led organisation.
- Sound knowledge of PHP, .net, Python and Java
The successful candidate is likely to have worked as a Development Manager, Head of Development, Development Director or similar.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Head of Development opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.