Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Customer Service – Technology to make a big impact on their international service function.
Job Title: Head of Customer Service – Technology
Salary: £50-60k + package (dependant on experience)
Head of Customer Service – Technology – The Client:
Our client is a leading provider of telco and software services with clients and offices across the globe. They have grown considerably over recent years by expanding their geographic footprint and service portfolio, whilst also maintaining a high level of service and support to their customers. Due to their continued growth, they are looking to bring onboard a Head of Customer Service to lead their international team and drive performance further.
Head of Customer Service – Technology – The Role:
This is a key role for the organisation as it will work across their global customer service function, ensuring that an exceptional customer experience is delivered and maintained. It will be responsible for their customer service team of c30, ensuring a ‘best practice’ approach is implemented across the function and that there is continuous improvement within the department. The role will also ensure that processes operate as efficiently as possible to ensure a smooth and effective customer journey for their clients.
Head of Customer Service – Technology – Key Responsibilities:
– Responsible for overseeing their international customer service teams
– Develop and implement a ‘best practice’ approach to customer service and experience
– Ensure that processes within the customer service function are operating as efficiently as possible
– Assist in the integration of customer service functions of newly acquired businesses when required
– Produce detailed reporting of customer service performance on a regular basis
Head of Customer Service – Experience Required:
– Prior experience of working as a Customer Service or Customer Experience Manager
– Experience working with teams of c20 people
– Experience working in a technical or software based organisation
– An ITIL or Six Sigma (min. Green Belt) qualification
The successful candidate is likely to have worked previously for a similar service or subscription-based organisation. You may have worked previously as a Customer Experience Manager, Customer Support Manager, Customer Service Manager, Head of Service, Head of Customer Service or similar.
For further information on this exciting Head of Customer Service – Technology role, please submit the “Apply for this Opportunity” form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.