Role: Director of Architecture – Construction
Location: South West
Salary: £Competitive dependent upon experience
Do you want to work for an ambitious organisation set in a beautiful part of the world? Are you an experienced architect keen to help a growing company achieve stretching growth targets? Are you a creative and innovative individual who likes to challenge the status quo?
About the company
Our client is an award-winning company based in the South West who pride themselves on delivering innovative solutions for every project they take on.
Their clients are wide ranging, from substantial private projects (minimum £100k budgets) to multi-million pound projects across both the private and public sector. Having established themselves as a small regional player 10 years ago, they now turnover in excess of £20m on an annual basis.
About the role
This role requires a creative thinker who can identify solutions outside the box within tight timescales whilst strictly adhering to client budgets. Substantial travel across the South West region will be required to both scope out new projects as well as overseeing existing ones and addressing any architectural issues if they arise.
You will be a dynamic individual who loves being part of a team of like-minded professionals. With a support team of 2 people, you will report in to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Developing innovative solutions to a client’s brief
- Managing a team of 2 architects (but with scope for growth)
- Contributing to the business strategy in terms of potential growth capabilities and opportunities
- Addressing any architectural issues as they arise (on site if necessary) for existing projects
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience of delivering various sized architectural projects
- Excellent communication skills including strong client facing experience
- Must be a Chartered Member of RIBA
- Proficient in CAD, Rhino 3D, Architect 3D or similar
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Director of Architecture opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.