Our client are looking for a highly ambitious Group Marketing Manager interested in helping an already successful business reach new heights and achieve rapid growth.
Job Title: Group Marketing Manager – FinTech
Group Marketing Manager – About our client:
Our client is a leading Global FinTech business, who is at the cutting edge in the Financial Technology space, particularly within the payments arena. They are led by an ambitious management team who have a genuine hunger to grow further over the next couple of years. With continued investment, they are looking to launch new and innovative products and services and expand across all levels with this role playing a key part.
Group Marketing Manager – About the role:
They are looking for a dynamic Group Marketing Manager to join their growing organisation and marketing team. The role will take ownership of all marketing across all their products and geographies (there are over 20+ including gateway, mobile and loyalty). You will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver effective messaging and deliver end-to-end marketing activities. The role will report into the Group Head of Marketing.
Group Marketing Manager – Key Responsibilities:
• Take the lead on developing exciting and innovative product launch plans to drive demand.
• Build and maintain foundational marketing elements e.g., messaging collateral, website content and presentations.
• Provide content and customer insight to assist with broader marketing campaigns.
• Ensure customer touchpoints are kept updated.
Group Marketing Manager – Experience Required:
• Experience of working within the payments or financial services sectors is vital
• Track record of strong written and verbal communication with the ability to engage with all levels of management.
• Proven creative thinker, able to generate and execute innovative marketing ideas and create compelling content.
• Strong experience with multichannel campaign strategy, management and execution.
• Track record with campaign management including acquisition, retention, upselling and cross-selling.
To submit your CV for this exciting Group Marketing Manager opportunity, please submit your CV by clicking ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of response, we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to every applicant.