Job Title: Finance Director
Based in their Scottish Head Office, our client have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Director within the renewable energy sector to help them achieve increased profitability over the next 5 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right calibre candidate to be part of an ethical company that has fiercely ambitious growth projections over the next 5 years.
About the company
Our client invest in a range of renewable energy sources including:
They have significant growth ambitions in each individual market including expansion into European markets within the next 12-18 months.
As such, they require a Finance Director who can help them achieve profitable growth over the next 5 years.
About the role
As Finance Director, you will play an integral part in formulating the Business Strategic Plan that aligns with the growth ambitions of the business. In order to expand successfully, increases in headcount and other costs will be required but our client are conscious of ensuring their growth is sustainable and profitable.
Therefore, you will be required to deliver a financial plan that is realistic and achievable but also delivers the growth required.
There is a small team of 2 finance managers and 5 finance executives aligned to the different renewable energy markets.
- Develop a Financial Strategy that aligns with the Strategic Business Plan over the next 5 years
- Undertake an in-depth review of the existing cost base to identify areas of potential savings and alternative investment opportunities
- Deliver monthly reporting to the Board which identifies cost savings, investment opportunities and tracks performance to plan.
- 5+ years in a Senior Finance position – preferably 2+ as a Finance Director
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience of helping an organisation grow
- A broad knowledge of the renewable energy market would be an advantage
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.