Job Title: European Sales Director
Our client are a leading provider of banking services based in London and are looking to recruit a Sales Director for their European banking arm.
If you’re an existing Sales Director within the Financial Services sector and are looking to broaden your horizons in terms of size of business and cross-border markets, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the company
Our client is one of the largest providers of banking and merchant acquiring products in the world. Having been established for over 100 years, they serve over 75 millions customers across the world, with a retail banking offering in over 30 countries globally.
Following a recent re-structure, they are looking to recruit a Sales Director for their European markets to help them achieve some challenging growth targets.
About the role
As European Sales Director, you will be required to develop a European Sales Strategy that identifies how growth plans will be achieved across each of the key markets.
You will have a team of 7 direct reports, all of whom have additional teams of up to 10 people below them, depending on the size of the markets they are focused on selling to.
A significant amount of travel will be required, in particular to Eastern Europe which has been identified as an area of substantial future growth. You will possess the drive and energy needed to be able to grow these new markets where language barriers can be challenging, resulting in longer lead times to getting a successful result.
- Developing and implementing a European Sales Plan to penetrate new markets and achieve growth targets
- Undertaking extensive travel to pitch to new prospects and ensure a smooth sales process for new clients
- Leading a team of 50+ employees ensuring a high level of performance across each team
- Monthly reporting to the Board of all major KPIs
- 5+ years in a Sales Director position within a Financial Services company
- Demonstrable evidence of exceeding targets on a regular basis
- People management experience including leading successful teams
- Multi-lingual candidates will have a distinct advantage
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.