Job Title: EMEA Sales Director
Location: UK Wide
Salary: Highly competitive
Do you have a highly successful track record of delivering sales across the globe? Are you looking for a senior level role with one of the top manufacturers of CNC machinery? Do you want to play a key part in a company’s continued growth into unexplored markets?
About the company:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of CNC Machinery, selling into a variety of industries such as construction, packaging, aerospace and automotive. They were founded over 20 years ago and have grown exponentially ever since. The goal over the next couple of years is to continue to grow the business through global expansion and new product development.
About the role
This opportunity plays a key part in their next phase of growth. They are looking for an ambitious and driven Sales Director who will be responsible for a team based across the EMEA region. Whilst playing a key part leading and executing the growth strategy, the role will still be involved with direct sales. It will work closely with the team in the UK and Poland with the key aim of maximising the company’s footprint across European geographies.
- Work within the EMEA team to lead the development and execution of the business strategy
- Motivate and lead the development of the sales team to ensure excellent customer service
- Work closely with the Product Management team to roll out multiple new products
- Frequently visit client and new markets to aid further growth
- Proven track record of new market development and experience in a senior role
- Experience operating within European territories
- Experience with sales of an industrial equipment manufacturer
- Willing to travel internationally
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply today.
NB: Due to high levels of interest we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Candidates with relevant experience of being a Regional Sales Director, Business Development Director, Sales Director DACH, Head of Sales, Head of Business Development or similar are all invited to apply.